Part II: 12 Days of Social and Digital Media
Each week, the Legal Marketing Association pulls the most buzzworthy trends in marketing to help inspire its members. This week, cover the latest law firm social media strategies from the "12 Days of Social and Digital Media" series, sponsored by the LMA Social and Digital Media Shared Interest Group. You can catch the first six blog posts here.
1. The Six R’s of Crisis Management Or How To Thwart the Grinch From Ruining Your Holiday Party
Crisis management is something that all of us hope we never have to deal with, but it is better to be prepared and having nothing go wrong than get hacked without a plan of attack. Read more from The 12 Days of Social Media.
2. Five Ways to Make Your Next Video Stand Out
Online video is no longer a cool and new option; it is a vital medium is any company. Stefanie Knapp shares five key elements that can make your videos stand out in the market. Read more on The 12 Days of Social Media.
3. Using Your CRM To Improve Client Experience and Grow Your Business
A great follow up to our other articles in this series on using data to grow business, Dave Whiteside shares his tips on where to store that data and make it instantly useful. Read more from The 12 Days of Social Media.
4. Three Ways Law Firm Marketers Can Use Data, Big and Small, to Build a Better Content Strategy
Though less than half of all law firms adhere to a content strategy, the magic is in the strategy in order to help grow an attorney's practice. Read more from The 12 Days of Social Media.
5. Creating Brand Ambassadors on Social Media: Ways to Stay on Santa’s Nice List
As Jennifer Carr takes on the role of co-chair of the Social and Digital Media SIG in 2018, she shares her insight and tips on employee advocacy. Read more from The 12 Days of Social Media.
6. How to Drive Your Firm to Digital Marketing Success in 2018
For the last article in the series, outgoing 2017 Social and Digital Media SIG Co-Chair, Karen Cariello sheds some light on how exactly to implement all of the tactics brought up throughout the series. Read the final article from The 12 Days of Social Media.
Check back weekly for more industry trends from around the web!