Law Firm Social and Digital Media
Each week, the Legal Marketing Association pulls the most buzzworthy trends in marketing to help inspire its members. This week, cover the latest law firm social media strategies from the "12 Days of Social and Digital Media" series, sponsored by the LMA Social and Digital Media Shared Interest Group.
1. Three Things You Can Do Now to Leap Ahead in 2018
Co-chair of the Social and Digital Media SIG, Stefanie L. Knapp kicked off The 12 Days of Social Media with some changes that the SIG had made from years past to coincide with the Leap Ahead mentality. Read more from The 12 Days of Social Media.
2. Are Your Blogs Contributing To Content Overload Or Providing Valuable Resources? Here’s How To Find Out
Paula Williamson of McNair shared some of her top strategies on how to get the most out of your blogs, and ensure they are being used as a useful communication tool. Read more on The 12 Days of Social Media.
3. Your Mobile Traffic is Growing: Here’s What You Should Do About It
Everyone in virtually every industry has a large portion of consumers on their mobile devices more than on a desktop computer. Molly Miller of ALM shared her perspective on why it's important to observe those users. Read more from The 12 Days of Social Media.
4. Three Naughty Email Practices to Avoid That You're Probably Doing
Kickstart your New Year's resolutions with cutting certain email practices out of your routine. Arielle Lapiano shares some practices to avoid that she is even guilt of. Read more from The 12 Days of Social Media.
5. How To Deliver the Right Content to the Right People at the Right Time And Outperform Your Competitors
Founder and Chief Engagement Officer at Good2BSocial, Guy Alvarez shares his insights on how firms are missing the mark when it comes to delivering content, including the sole fact that many law firms have a negative or unclear understanding of marketing automation tools. Read more from The 12 Days of Social Media.
6. Geo-Targeting Law Firm Growth: Customizing Efforts to Maximize Regional Impact
Jill Huse and Andrew Laver team up to discuss the implications of mobile traffic, and the possibilities available to legal marketers surrounding marketing automation and geo-targeting. Read more from The 12 Days of Social Media.
Check back weekly for more industry trends from around the web!