The Latest in Law Firm Marketing
Each week, the Legal Marketing Association pulls the most buzzworthy trends in marketing to help inspire its members. This week, we cover the latest in content creation strategies starting with "How to Generate Leads With Your Law Firm Blog" from Good2BSocial.
1. How to Generate Leads With Your Law Firm Blog
Implementing a blog strategy that includes up-to-date, useful content, as well as a call to action, generating leads come easier. Read more from Good2BSocial.
2. Is Your Law Firm Website Content Focused On Your Target Audience?
In order to ensure your law firm website (and blog) are doing all they can to generate leads, the content you are putting up should be focused on your target audience. Read more from LawLytics.
3. The Biggest Mistake Law Firms Are Making Online: Not Thinking Like Their Clients
Get some insight from Amazon's Jeff Bezos on why it is so important to think about clients, and potential clients, first when crafting an online presence. Read more from Good2BSocial.
4. Podcast: Five Ways To Write Client-Focused Law Firm Website Content
Implement client-focused language by using these five tips to perfect your content. Read more from LawLytics.
5. Why Your Law Firm Team Page is Important
A law firm's team page has some of the highest traffic on a law firm website. Even content on the team page is extremely important and should be well thought out. Read more from The National Law Review.
Check back weekly for more industry trends from around the web!