Mary Meeker: Queen of Trends
Each week, the Legal Marketing Association pulls the most buzzworthy trends in marketing to inspire its members. Continue reading for the biggest industry stories from the week of June 1, including this year's Internet Trends Report.
1. The Most Important Insights from Mary Meeker’s 2015 Internet Trends Report
Learn what tech companies are the biggest; how ad dollars are shifting; why messaging is king; about the rise of video, on-demand, and drones; about the explosion of content creation; and, how tech is changing the economy. All in one report! Read more on TechCrunch.
2. How (and why) a New Retail Brand Crowdsourced its Social Campaign
To combat the problems riddling the industry, a new outdoor apparel company is looking for fresh perspective — one that comes directly from its customers. Learn more from DigiDay.
3. Periscope Lets You Watch the World Live with New Map Feature
A new update to live video streaming app Periscope makes it possible to jump in and out of live streams across the globe. Read more on Mashable.
4. Brands Pile on Twitter for National Doughnut Day
There’s no shortage of holidays for brands and consumers to celebrate, but National Doughnut Day is always a crowd pleaser. Read more from PR Daily.
5. 5 Branded Cinemagraphs on Instagram That Are Sure to Mesmerize
Instagram marketers are crazy for cinemagraphs, those posts that mix still images with video. Check out the endless marketing loops. Read more on AdWeek.
Check back weekly for more industry trends from around the Web!