How to Convert Clients
Each week, the Legal Marketing Association pulls the most buzzworthy trends in marketing to help inspire its members. This week, read how to gain trust to gain more clients and new business, starting with "4 Steps to Convert Inbound Leads to Appointments" from The Rainmaker Blog.
1. 4 Steps to Convert Inbound Leads to Appointments
Many of our clients come to us because they have a real problem turning inbound leads into appointments. In almost every case we see, the firm lacks a process for following up on leads. Read more from The Rainmaker Blog.
2. Law Firms Missing Best Source of Innovation
Innovation has a long and a short game. The long game is the sexy part. Few can argue how the ability to forever change, disrupt or even reinvent an industry isn’t a little exciting. But, as we wait for the long game to play out, we are all forced to play the short game. Read more on BTI's blog The Mad Clientist.
3. Law Bloggers Earn Readers’ Trust and Following By Using Twitter
It’s trust which develops a loyal following of readers, and, more importantly, readers who share the reporters’ articles across social media – especially on Facebook and Twitter. Read more from Real Lawyers Have Blogs.
4. Law Firm SEO – The Simple Truth That Will Save You Money
Topics like law firm SEO and online legal marketing strategy keep some attorneys awake at night. Many potential clients find their attorney online, and these potential clients often use search engines to find law firms on the web. For that reason, it’s not surprising that so many attorneys care about search engine optimization. Read more on LawLytics.
5. 2016 Update to Top 25 Law Firm Website Clichés to AvoidGood marketing can help you stand above the crowd. It can show how you are different, or add more value than your lookalike competitors. But doing exactly what all the other firms do simply buries you in the anonymous middle. Sure it’s “safe,” but safe doesn’t create market leadership. Read more from The National Law Review.
Check back weekly for more industry trends from around the Web!