The Key to Succeed? Education
Each week, the Legal Marketing Association pulls the most buzzworthy trends in marketing to help inspire its members. This week, learn about how you can keep advancing your law firm's growth and success, starting with "Business Development Education is Key to a Law Firm's Success" from JD Supra.
1. Business Development Education is Key to a Law Firm’s Success
A key component of my position as Director of Marketing and Business Development at a law firm, is to educate. As many new attorneys in private practice quickly realize, marketing and business development are generally not taught in law school and they must learn these skills in order to become successful attorneys in private practice. Read more from JD Supra.
2. 3 Simple Solutions You Can Implement Now to Grow Your Law Firm
From attendees’ questions, I was inspired to offer these three simple solutions that you can implement today to grow your law firm over the next year. Read more on The Rainmaker Blog.
3. Create a Winning Firm: 6 Numbers to Have on the Radar
Attorneys who own their own firms can learn a thing or two from Billy Beane, the general manager of the Oakland Athletics, featured in the award-winning movie “Moneyball.” Say what? Read more from The Business of Law Blog.
4. Client Site Visits: Checklist for Success
Studies reveal that clients, more than ever, want and expect great service from their outside counsel. On top of that, clients value lawyers who know and understand their business, as well their people and their policies. Read more on The National Law Review.
5. What Are You Prepared to Do?Right now, in the legal profession, more needs to be done than at any time in recent memory. Upheaval is everywhere, competition is flourishing, economic pressures are brutal.The result, often, is paralysis: When we can’t do everything, we usually can do nothing. Read more from Attorney At Work.
Check back weekly for more industry trends from around the Web!