BuzzFeed News Joins the Mobile Game
Each week, the Legal Marketing Association pulls the most buzzworthy trends in marketing to inspire its members. Continue reading for the biggest industry stories from the week of June 15, including BuzzFeed's foray into the news app world.
1. Inside BuzzFeed's New App: 'We Are Obsessed with Performance'
BuzzFeed jumped into the news-app fray Thursday, and the devastating Charleston church shooting gave the publisher a chance to show off its serious side. Read more on Digiday.
2. Pinterest is Adding Verified Accounts and a Way to Narrow Your Search
Searching on Pinterest is about to get another boost. The social network is rolling out tweaks to its platform across all devices starting Tuesday to help users find exactly what they're looking for, and to do so much faster. Learn more from Mashable.
3. FCC Telemarketing Rule Changes Could Mean More Advertiser Vigilance
An upcoming ruling from the Federal Communications Commission could make it more difficult for advertisers to comply with telemarketing regulations. Read more on Ad Age.
4. Meet the Father-Son Team Making $1.3 Million on YouTube
9-year-old Evan and his dad have turned their love of toys into a seven-figure YouTube business. Read more from Fast Company.
5. 10 Ways Infographics Can Power Your Content Marketing Strategy
Check out the 10 reasons to use these visuals in your content marketing strategy, from Digital Marketing Philippines. Read more on PR Daily.
Check back weekly for more industry trends from around the Web!