Help Your Lawyer Love the Camera
Each week, the Legal Marketing Association pulls the most buzzworthy trends in marketing to help inspire its members. Whether you are new to video or an old pro, learn how to make your legal marketing campaign explode with these new, industry-geared tips on video content, starting with an article from Tech4Law, "Use Video for Law Firm Marketing."
1. Use Video for Law Firm Marketing
Video to online awareness for websites or social media is like heat to a popcorn seed sitting in oil. It creates an explosion in your online exposure. But maybe not so easy for a law firm to do! Read more from Tech4Law.
2. 8 Tips for Attorneys Who Want To Look Great On Video
Does the camera love you or maybe another attorney you know? Some people seem to require no effort to shine either in real life or on screen.But the truth is, looking good in a video isn’t about being good-looking. It’s about playing to the strengths of the medium and not falling prey to its weaknesses. So take heed of these tips as you prepare for your next video shoot. Read more on FindLaw.
3. How Lawyers are Using Video
When marketing attorney services, video shows promising results. What started as an internal marketing experiment at my firm six months ago—creating eight short marketing videos—turned into a major firm-wide effort when early feedback showed that videos were one of the most effective forms of online communication. Read more from the American Bar Association.
4. Video For Your Law Firm Website or Blog
Once you are getting visitors to your law firm website, the next step is getting them to interact with it. If your website or blog is part of your law firm marketing plan (and it should be), merely getting people to look at your site isn’t going to equate to potential client inquiries and new clients. Read more on Lawyerist.
5. Five Effective Video Marketing Tips for LawyersVideo marketing is a great way to add credibility to your law firm, increase consumer time spent on your website, rank higher on Google, convert more viewers into clients and increase your referrals.Read more from Attorney at Law Magazine.
Check back weekly for more industry trends from around the Web!