Each week, the Legal Marketing Association pulls the most buzzworthy trends in marketing to inspire its members. Continue reading for the biggest stories from the week of November 9, including an idea on how to capitalize on the "news."
1. Latest Law Firm Marketing Plan: A News Broadcast
For more than 20 years, George Carroll Whipple III has been a society reporter for NY1, the 24-hour television news station in New York City. Now, Whipple’s on screen talent is paying off for his parallel career in Big Law. Read more from Bloomberg BNA
2. 21 Inbound Marketing Strategies to Grow Your Law Firm
If your law firm has not embraced inbound marketing by now, you are losing invaluable opportunities for generating leads for your law practice and converting those leads into paying clients. Read more on National Law Review.
3. How to Do Great Interviews For Your Law Firm’s Blog
Confession: I regularly daydream about being interviewed by NPR’s Terry Gross. Read more from LawLytics.
4. Client Development: Identify a Problem, Offer a Solution and Give it Away
A few years ago there was a big debate about Chris Anderson’s book, "Free: The Future of a Radical Price." Read more on Cordell Parvin Blog.
5. 5 Law Firms That Inspire Fear With Their Marketing Mojo
Marketing leaders at law firms say there are five firms they'd rather not compete with when it comes to pitching a client. Read more from Law 360.
Check back weekly for more industry trends from around the Web!