Say Hello to Your New Legal Consumer
Each week, the Legal Marketing Association pulls the most buzzworthy trends in marketing to help inspire its members. Learn about how to adapt your firm to the new needs of the client market starting with the first article, "Habits of the New Legal Consumer" from The Rainmaker Blog.
1. Habits of the New Legal Consumer
A few months ago, Avvo released the results of a survey it had done of 1,000 consumers who purchased legal services to discover what attorneys need to know today about the new legal consumer. This infographic from lawfirmsuites.com showcases the key takeaways from the Avvo survey... Read more from The Rainmaker Blog.
2. 3 Ways to Keep and Win Clients and Deepen Relationships
“Understanding clients is the absolutely most critical factor in client acquisition,” said Tim Corcoran, legal advisor and principal of Corcoran Consulting Group, LLC in an interview on the topic. Attorneys often think clients simply want exceptional legal counsel, said Mr. Corcoran, but equally important is understanding their business velocity. Read more on Business of Law Blog.
3. An Essential Networking Ingredient: Followup
When it comes down to it, networking is nothing other than opening yourself up to new relationships and new possibilities. This requires you to get out there and follow up. While this is important for all lawyers, it is downright critical for solo attorneys and small law firms. Read more from the Lawyerist.
4. 3 Surefire Strategies to Put a Stop to Potential Client No-Shows
No-shows — prospective clients who book an appointment but fail to show up — are not only frustrating, they are a waste of time, money and resources. All lawyers hate them, but busy lawyers really hate them.Read more on The National Law Review.
5. 10 Questions to Ask When Creating Your Legal Client PersonasCrafting a well-developed and detailed client persona can have huge benefits to your law firm’s marketing efforts but building your firm’s client personas can be a long and expensive marketing strategy. So here we’ve gathered 10 questions you can ask yourself today to begin understanding your personas better. Read more from Hitsearch.
Check back weekly for more industry trends from around the Web!