The Latest in Law Firm Marketing
Each week, the Legal Marketing Association pulls the most buzzworthy trends in marketing to help inspire its members. This week, we focus on content strategy, starting with "What Can Law Firms Learn From LinkedIn: An Integrated Content Strategy" from Good2BSocial.
1. What Can Law Firms Learn From LinkedIn: An Integrated Content Strategy
Several years ago, third-party websites dominated the top results for marketing on LinkedIn, but in recent years, LinkedIn had worked its way to the top. Read more from Good2BSocial.
2. Five Common SEO Myths Debunked That Lawyers Need To Know
Search engine optimization updates happen constantly, so trying to keep up is tricky. Read more about common SEO myths from Bigger Law Firm.
3. How to Create an Editorial Calendar for Your Law Firm
When it comes to making your life easier and seamlessly executing a content plan, creating an editorial calendar is key. Read more from Good2BSocial.
4. Why Content Marketing for Law Firms Doesn’t Have to Be Boring
The legal industry sometimes gets a bad reputation of being fairly boring when it comes to content. One way to change that is to focus on relational and technical content. Read more from Search Engine Journal.
5. Webinar: Make the Pain Go Away: Creating Content Strategy That Works
If you missed it, check out one of LMA's podcasts from last month on overcoming pitfalls when creating a content strategy at your firm. Listen to the webinar recording here.
Check back weekly for more industry trends from around the web!