The Latest in Law Firm Marketing
Each week, the Legal Marketing Association pulls the most buzzworthy trends in marketing to help inspire its members. This week we cover business development, starting with "Law Firm Business Development: Become Invaluable."
1. Law Firm Business Development: Become Invaluable
A great strategy when it comes to business development is to become invaluable. In many cases, this involves changing long-set perceptions. Read more from JD Supra.
2. Legal Marketing Expert and Former Cravath CMO Deborah Farone Publishes Best Practices in Law Firm Business Development and Marketing
A new book covering law firm business development and marketing was released that culled from more than 60 interviews with numerous professionals in the law firm industry. Read more from Legal Newswire.
3. General Counsel Must Perform Five Roles in the Digital Business Era
There are many hats often required of general counsel members, including as a board adviser, corporate executive, chief assurance executive and more. Share this resource with general counsel in your firm. Read more from Corporate Counsel.
4. Communicating Staffing Changes and Finding Talent in Law Firms: Comings & Goings
A large part of any business's growth comes down to communication among your internal teams. One area that is of utmost important is communicating staff changes. Read more from The National Law Review.
5. How Big Data Is Transforming The Legal Industry
Big data in the legal industry is relatively new when compared to other industries. Using big data to its fullest capacity may help your firm's business development goals. Read more from TechiExpert.
Check back weekly for more industry trends from around the web!