Editor’s note: This resource list originally appeared in the March/April 2019 issue of Strategies magazine. For more leadership-driven content, read the full issue here. For other industry-specific knowledge and tips, access the archives here.
By LMA International
To be a good leader, arguably the best thing you can do is learn from the experiences and perspectives of others. Check out our list of leadership resources below.
- The Long View: Career Strategies to Start Strong, Reach High, and Go Far
By Brian Fetherstonhaugh, Chairman and CEO of Ogilvyone Worldwide
- Spark: How to Lead Yourself and Others to Greater Success
By Angie Morgan, Courtney Lynch and Sean Lynch
- Radical Candor
By Kim Scott
- Best Practices in Law Firm Business Development and Marketing
By Deborah Brightman Farone
- The Goal: A Process of Ongoing Improvement
By Eliyahu M. Goldratt and Jeff Cox
- Want to Get Great at Something? Get a Coach
By Atul Gawande, TED 2017
- PathSource – Career Navigation
Figure out where you want to go and learn how to get there.
- Harvard Business Review, Management Tip of the Day
Sign up and stay connected to the latest news in management.