The Latest in Law Firm Marketing
Each week, the Legal Marketing Association pulls the most buzzworthy trends in marketing to help inspire its members. This week, we cover New Year's resolutions for you and your firm, starting with "Diversity and Inclusion New Year's Resolutions Every Company Should Have."
1. Diversity and Inclusion New Year's Resolutions Every Company Should Have
With the New Year comes self-reflection, and in this case, reflecting on how your firm is being run. Thinking about growth in the area of diversity and inclusion? Read more from Forbes.
2. 10 Top New Year's Resolutions for Success and Happiness in 2019
Staying on theme with the latest issue of Strategies, take a moment for yourself and think about your personal resolutions for 2019. Read more from Inc.
3. 13 Customer Experience Professionals Share Their CX New Year's Resolutions
Looking for ideas to boost your client satisfaction rates? Hear from customer experience professionals about what they strive to do more to boost customer satisfaction in the New Year. Read more from Forbes.
4. Bring Sam-I-Am Into Your Business Development Goals
Get some tips on how to improve your business development approach with a "Sam-I-Am" attitude. Read more from Above the Law.
5. The 4,000-Year-Old History of New Year’s Resolutions and How They Became Big Business
Why are we all making New Year's resolutions again? We may be able to thank the ancient Babylonians. Read more from Fast Company.
Check back weekly for more industry trends from around the web!